We will be only allowing staff into our clinic at this time. We ask that when you arrive with your pet that you call 608-897-8632. We will then take your animals history over the phone and a veterinary Technician will come to your vehicle to get your pet with a leash for dogs or will take your cat in their carrier. The doctor will perform a full exam and call you to discuss findings and plan for your pet. At the check out process we will call you with the amount owed and come to your vehicle and take your payment.
Thank You for your patience,
Brodhead Veterinary Medical center
We apologize for this inconvenience, but it is necessary to reduce risk of infection to our BVMC family and you.
Update to Saturday hours during Covid19 We will be closing at 12:00 pm on saturdays through April 6th 2020
Brodhead Veterinary Medical Center provides many different services please click read more for details of all our services here is just a few examples.
- Large animal Reproductive services
- Large animal Herd health services
- Small Animal Rehabilitation and Orthopedic services
- Small Animal Ultrasound services
- Equine medical services
- Veterinary Spinal Manipulation (Companion animals, Equine, and Food animal)
Please Donate and Support the work of Veterinary Tech, Marie McLinn!
Please donate and support the work of Veterinary Tech, Marie McLinn!
Marie volunteers with Minnesota-Wisconsin K9 Search and Rescue to help find the missing!
- A 501(c)3 non-profit organization which consists of all volunteers that are dedicated to assisting law enforcement agencies in Minnesota and Wisconsin in locating lost individuals.
- The primary mission is to provide trained K9 teams to help federal, state, county and local government agencies locate missing individuals in wilderness, water and urban environments.
- Search services are provided free of charge.
to donate to Minnesota-Wisconsin K9 SAR
Or send a check to Brodhead Vet… made out to MNWI K9 SAR
Click the Petandim bottle below to order LifeVantage Products
Stress Free Experience
All of us here at Brodhead Vets strive to make the experience of coming to see us as stress free and pleasant as possible for both you and your pet. A big part of this is helping your pet feel safe and secure even before coming into an exam room. Because of this, we are asking that all cats arrive in a carrier and all dogs are on a 6 foot (or less) leash. If you have your dog on a retractable leash, please lock it or we have leashes available for you. If you do not have a cat carrier, we do have ones available for you to purchase. We also have an area in our waiting room specifically for cats. Taking these precautions not only keeps all animals and their owner's safe, it also helps them to feel more secure and calm during their visit with us.
Brodhead Veterinary Medical Center Staff